Defend the poor and fatherless;
Do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Deliver the poor and needy;
Free them from the hand of the wicked. Psalm 82:3-4
President Reagan, in 1983, instituted Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (SOHLS) as a day to celebrate the intrinsic value of all human life. Sanctity of Human Life Sunday is held on the Sunday in January that falls closest to the day on which the Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions were handed down by the U.S. Supreme Court on January 22, 1973.
How can you be involved?
Your local life-affirming clinic is Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource Center. It is at this evangelistic ministry that you can volunteer, advocate and donate. God blesses this ministry with daily opportunities to rescue lives, not just the unborn, but those who think that they have no choice but abortion.
Here are some ways to support the ministry:
-Pray. It changes things.
– Volunteer, shop and donate your gently used goods at Twice as Nice Resale
– Be involved in fund-raising (and friend-raising) events.
– Sponsor a diaper drive through your church, Sunday school class or Bible study
– Pick up and empty baby bottle at your church or at Twice as Nice. Fill it with extra change and return it.
– Join the Event Support Team for occasional and temporary service through hospitality.